What We’re Looking For
Talented Minnesotan designers who love to design clothing and accessories and have a unique story to share behind their work. We want to understand each applicants design process and point of view. Ten designers (8 experienced and 2 *emerging) will be selected based on their unique stories and creativity of design. After selecting the ten designers, they will be asked to design and construct the proposed Spring/Summer 2016 collection (ten looks) to showcase at The 2015 MN4MN Fashion Weekend Show. All backgrounds and experiences are encouraged to to apply. The final selections will be based not only on creativity, but also on fit, quality, and overall execution of design.
*Emerging Designers: Maximum of of three years either designing or working in the field of fashion.
- Completed Designer Submission & Journey Statement
- Upload JPEG/PDFs three sketches from your proposed S/S 2016 collection
- Upload JPEG/PDFs ten images from a past collection/previous work (minimum of five on a model & additional on a dress form if necessary)
- Upload JPEG/PDFs five to eight close-up images of past garment construction
If Selected We Expect
- Comfortable with press including (camera appearances, written interviews, verbal interviews and other types of public media/appearances)
- Attend model fitting TBD
- Attend show run-through TBD
- Attend show in September TBD
All applications for consideration must be submitted by Feb. 15th 2015
$50 online or check for application proccessing (non-refundable) payable to: Events Bash LLC dba MN4MN 4237 Quentin Ave S St Louis Park MN 55416